CIES Elections Panel Discussion Series 2:
Israeli Election Results: What do they mean for the Middle East?
The Center for International and European Studies (CIES) hosted the second of its CIES Elections Panel Discussion Series on Wednesday 23 January 2013 from 10:30 – 12:00 at Kadir Has University’s Haliç Room following Israel’s parliamentary elections for the 19th Knesset on 22 January 2013. The panel of experts both analyzed the results and shared their opinions on the possible implications for the Middle East as a whole.
The panelists include:
- Salih Bıçakcı, Kadir Has University, Department of International Relations
- Louis Fishman, Brooklyn College, City University of New York (CUNY)
- Ufuk Ulutaş, Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research (SETA)
- Karel Valansi, Şalom Newspaper
- Mitat Çelikpala (Moderator), Kadir Has University, Department of International Relations
Panel Report (available only in Turkish)
The language of the event is Turkish.
Press Coverage of the Event